What personal data we collect?
We collect personal data which is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors to the inSPire website. We will collect personal data, such as name, job title, and company name, email address and telephone numbers, from website visitors. For example, we collect personal information when you submit your details to request information through our “Contact” facility.
A visitor may choose to provide personal information in the following examples:
- Subscribe to newsletters and/or publications;
- Contact us for further information.
How we will use your data
When a visitor provides personal data to us, we use it for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection, or as obvious from the context of collection. If you consent, we will also use your data to contact you with information about our business, services and events and other information which may be of interest to you. We may store your data until such point as you request its deletion or unsubscribe from our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time through the unsubscribe link in our communication to you. We do not collect or compile personal data for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes, or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
Cookies and log files
Most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. In most cases, you may refuse or delete one or more cookies and still access our websites, but site functionality may be impaired. After you finish browsing our websites, you may delete site cookies from your system if you wish.
Third party links
inspire-dc.com will contain links to other websites which do not operate under our privacy practices. When you link to other websites, our privacy practices no longer apply.
You as data subjects have certain rights over your personal data that we hold, these include:
- Right of access. You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you.
- Right to rectify. You have the right to update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to ask for your personal information to be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured format and request the transfer of such data to another controller.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing and profiling.
- Right to object to direct marketing. You have the right to stop receiving marketing communications. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails;
Access to your personal data and complaints
Enquiries or complaints about the use of information previously submitted to us through the inSPire website, or requests to have information removed, should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ico.org.uk).
The inSPire website has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorised Delta Capita personnel have access to personally identifiable information and these employees have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information.